This unique race is now one of the world's biggest marathons. Hosting a field of 60,000 runners, and no less than 145 nationalities, this is a truly global race. Featuring landmarks such as the Champs Elysees and Bois de Boulogne, runners will traverse some of the cities most famous avenues on their hunt to conquer this epic milestone.
How to enter the Paris Marathon
- Run 42.195km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Paris Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Paris Marathon reviews (8)
4 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr 2020, London4.8(178)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December8th Dec, Chichester
- The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Charing4.4(13)
- Brett Owler Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K – Winter24th Nov, Kennington4.5(20)
- Bournemouth Marathon Festival6th Oct, Bournemouth4.6(75)