This unique race is now one of the world's biggest marathons. Hosting a field of 60,000 runners, and no less than 145 nationalities, this is a truly global race. Featuring landmarks such as the Champs Elysees and Bois de Boulogne, runners will traverse some of the cities most famous avenues on their hunt to conquer this epic milestone.
How to enter the Paris Marathon
- Run 42.195km
Paris Marathon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Paris Marathon reviews (8)
4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend16th Apr 2021, Brighton
- Virgin Money London Marathon3rd Oct, London4.9(48)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon24th Oct, Charing4.7(34)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - September26th Sep, Chichester5(2)