How to enter the Paris Roubaix - Sportive Breaks
- Bike 172km
- Bike 145km
- Bike 70km
Paris Roubaix - Sportive Breaks routes
27 cobbled sectors between Busigny and the velodrome in Roubaix. The day starts early with a 5am bus transfer. From Busigny, there are some warm up cobble sections to get you ready for the big challenges. You hit three 5* sectors in all and this route proves a formidable challenge.
18 cobbled sections starting and ending in Roubaix with a baptism of fire at Arenberg. The start is at the velodrome and the first half of the ride is getting you out to the race route. Your introduction to the cobbles is the 5* Arenberg and hereafter it gets considerably easier.
7 cobbles including the 5* Carrefour de l'Arbre on this route out and back from Roubaix. The first 30km is on smooth roads getting you onto the Roubaix route. After a feed station you hit the first of 10 sectors. For a short ride, it should definitely not be underestimated.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organizer
Paris Roubaix - Sportive Breaks reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Paris Roubaix - Sportive Breaks?
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr, Brighton4.7(34)
- Prudential RideLondon16th Aug, London3.6(44)
- BHF London to Brighton Cycle21st Jun, London4(3)
- Dulux London Revolution Cycle9th May, London
- Tour of Cambridgeshire Cycling Festival6th Jun, Peterborough
- BHF London to Reading Bike Ride21st Mar, Sunbury-on-Thames4.2(2)