We are so happy to welcome you to our trail race and to showcase all that we have in store for you this year. We hope you will find lots of inspiration and information to help you through your race planning. The Toad is vibrant; a dynamic trail race where fun combined with the trail racing takes place throughout Tent City, as we are remodelling Tent City like never before. Our main tent will be the awe inspiring scale of the 21st century ultimate in temporary custom shelters, ensuring weather-tight protection in virtually all weather conditions.
How to enter the Run for the Toad 50K
- Run 50km
- Run 25km
- Run 12.5km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Run for the Toad 50K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Run for the Toad 50K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run for the Toad 50K?
You may also like
- Eastern States 1008th Aug 2020, Waterville
- Worlds End Ultramarathon30th May 2020, Forksville
- Bigfoot 50K, 20 and 10 Miler14th Dec, Lore City
- Hashawha Hills 50 km Trail Run29th Feb 2020, Westminster
- The JFK 50 Mile presented by Altra Footwear23rd Nov, Hagerstown
- Mohican 100 Mile, 50 Mile and Marathon Runs20th Jun 2020, Loudonville