The entire course is a true adventure race paradise, the snow topped Sliabh Sneacht mountains, multiple biking and running trails, surrounding hills, lakes and all encapsulated by truly amazing scenery.
This event is suited to all levels of fitness enthusiast / elite adventurer. The new Mini Adventure will hopefully entice the keep fit enthusiasts to the wonderful outdoors while the 62k Extreme course is what it says and will test any elite athlete at their own pace.
All races start at the Sliabh Sneacht Centre.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Shore 2 Summit weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Shore 2 Summit reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Shore 2 Summit?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- The Ben Nevis Braveheart Triathlon18th Sep, Fort William
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)
- Superfeet Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon11th Sep, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- Fleetwood Triathlon12th Sep, Fleetwood3.5(2)
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon17th Apr 2021, Harlech4.7(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.