From the organizerOrganizer's website
According to 220 Triathlon magazine, Shropshire Triathlon is officially one of the fastest nine triathlons in the UK!
If you want to Tri a Triathlon or are an experienced Triathlete we have distances & challenges to suit you within this fun & friendly triathlon and are pleased to announce the additions of Fun, Super Sprint and Middle Distance to this event. The Shropshire Triathlon has been held at the fabulous venue of The Mere at Ellesmere since 1992.
The Pink Wave:
UK Triathlon has dedicated a section of the event solely to The Pink Wave and is working in partnership with Cancer Research UK to raise money for research into all 200 types of cancer. We welcome & want to encourage all women to have a go! Any age, any abilities. High 5's, cheers, and a lot of pink guaranteed!
Distances in this event
- Triathlon: Swim 2km, Bike 78km, Run 20km
7:45am Sun 8th Sep 2019
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 39km, Run 10km
8:30am Sun 8th Sep 2019
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 22km, Run 5km
9:15am Sun 8th Sep 2019
4.5 out of 5 stars
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- What are cut-off times for Shropshire middle distance event on 8th September?Hi there, just to let you know there are the following cut off times: Swim 1 hour 15 from the start of the race (1 hour 15 to complete the swim); Bike 5 hours 15 from the start of the race (4 hours to complete the bike); Run 8 hours from the start of the race (2.45 hours to complete the run). Good luck!
- Wondering if/what the minimum age limits are for the super sprint distance in these events?Hi there, just to let you know that the minimum age for both the Shropshire and North West triathlons is 16 years (on race day). All the best!
Personalised race recommendations near you, important ballot openings and race discounts.