The Spa-Francorchamps Run based on the Formula 1 history of the Belgium Grand Prix since 1902. It offers one of the most iconic venues in Europe, being based at the venue of the Belgian F1 Grand Prix. Offering the chance to run a series of races round the track, with options for Marathon, Half Marathon, 14km and 7km distances.
Running on the world's most beautiful F1 circuit, experience the classic Spa-Francorchamps Run on hard-running shoes. An experience that will leave an incredible impression.
However, we do not forget: after a "wall" of the size of the raidillon, the long line of kemmel is waiting for the combes. This straight line, finishing the Formula 1 pilots in just a few seconds, seems a bit of a penny, but on the contrary it's also a shiny endless looking climb.
Then there is the long descent towards the "Double Gauche", with a passage through the bend of Brussels.
On this part the runners can enjoy the beautiful view of the Formula 1 pit building, the stands and installations around the paddocks.
How to enter the Spa-Francorchamps Run
- Run 42.195km
- Run 21.097km
- Run 14km
- Run 7km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Spa-Francorchamps Run weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Spa-Francorchamps Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Spa-Francorchamps Run?
You may also like
- Paris Marathon5th Apr 2020, Paris4.3(32)
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr 2020, London4.8(178)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Charing4.4(13)
- Brett Owler Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K – Winter24th Nov, Kennington4.5(20)
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra9th May 2020, Wadhurst3.9(24)