The Spa-Francorchamps Run based on the Formula 1 history of the Belgium Grand Prix since 1902. It offers one of the most iconic venues in Europe, being based at the venue of the Belgian F1 Grand Prix. Offering the chance to run a series of races round the track, with options for Marathon, Half Marathon, 14km and 7km distances.
Running on the world's most beautiful F1 circuit, experience the classic Spa-Francorchamps Run on hard-running shoes. An experience that will leave an incredible impression.
However, we do not forget: after a "wall" of the size of the raidillon, the long line of kemmel is waiting for the combes. This straight line, finishing the Formula 1 pilots in just a few seconds, seems a bit of a penny, but on the contrary it's also a shiny endless looking climb.
Then there is the long descent towards the "Double Gauche", with a passage through the bend of Brussels.
On this part the runners can enjoy the beautiful view of the Formula 1 pit building, the stands and installations around the paddocks.
How to enter the Spa-Francorchamps Run
- Run 21.097km
- Run 42.195km
- Run 14km
- Run 7km
Spa-Francorchamps Run weather forecast
Foggy starting in the afternoon.
Spa-Francorchamps Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Spa-Francorchamps Run?
You may also like
- Canterbury Half Marathon29th Aug 2021, Canterbury4.2(20)
- The Brett Lydd 20 Mile & Half Marathon7th Mar 2021, Lydd4.1(36)
- The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon10th Apr 2021, Charing4.7(45)
- Colchester Stampede Half Marathon9th Oct 2021, Colchester4.7(2)
- Hackney Moves14th May 2021, London4.6(49)
- The Folkestone Rotary Half Marathon18th Sep 2021, Folkestone4.7(19)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.