A non-stop 40km race - a challenging journey through spectacular the Manx hills, its coast and amongst its natural features, using only human powered transport: trail running, mountain biking and some 'special stages' which are not detailed in advance, but have included kayaking, coasteering, waterfall dip, tyrolean traverse, gorge scrambling, rope climbing, zip line .... Embrace the freedom of adventure racing, the excitement, minimum rules, and maximum fun! Run biannually, with the Isle of Man Orienteering Championships run in between.
How to enter the The Seven Kingdoms Isle of Man Adventure Race
- Adventure Race: Run 10km, Bike 30km
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
The Seven Kingdoms Isle of Man Adventure Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Seven Kingdoms Isle of Man Adventure Race?
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May, Clappersgate
- Blackpool Music Run17th Jul, Blackpool4.3(7)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Tour De Môn21st Aug, Holyhead5(3)
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile11th Sep, Liverpool4.2(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.