- . 25 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
- The route follows the Ultra Trail Du Mont Blanc, one of the world's toughest races.
- You will start in Chamonix and head down the valley to Les Houches before making your way up over to Les Contamines via one the high passes at around 2100m.
- You'll run past glaciers and through alpine meadows and get a feel for how stunning this area is.
- The first night is spent in Les Contamines before carrying on to the steep climb over the Croix du Bonhomme. The views from the Croix back down the valley and towards Geneva are incredible.
- From there we head down to spend our second night at Les Chapieux, a remote hamlet and a great place to unplug from the world for one night.
- The next morning as the sun rises from behind the Aiguilles des Glaciers you will climb up to the Col de La Seigne, which marks the border with Italy. From here the route stretches into the horizon along the valley leading to the mountain pass 25 miles away which marks the border with Switzerland.
- The route sweeps down into Italy, staggering views of couloirs and rock buttresses towering on the left, leading up to Monte Bianco. The path undulates on nice smooth trails before a last climb, and then a steep descent into Courmayeur.
- Here you will spend your last night and celebrate your incredible achievement of running 50 miles of the epic Tour du Mont Blanc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Tour du Mont Blanc- 1st Half weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Run The Wild are ranked #39 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Tour du Mont Blanc- 1st Half reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Tour du Mont Blanc- 1st Half ?
You may also like
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.
This event has sold out
To be reminded next time this event is scheduled just click on the +Save button