The Tour of Flanders weekend is a fantastic celebration of the sport by one of the most passionate cycling loving regions on Earth. 2017 will see a major route change - the start of the long route and the pro race moves from Bruges to Antwerp, and after a 5 year absence, the Muur, for years one of the most decisive climbs of the race, makes a return. While Roubaix is all about cobbles and the Ardennes classics are all about sharp climbs, Flanders is a mix of the two, with some brutal cobbled sectors and steep cobbled climbs. The sportive is so popular and the roads so narrow that on these climbs it is a challenge to get past the numerous riders that walk up the steep sections. Three routes, all finishing with a long flat spring to Oudenaarde and race village.
How to enter the Tour of Flanders
- Road Cycling: Bike 220km, N/a
- Road Cycling: Bike 129km, N/a
- Road Cycling: Bike 71km, N/a
Tour of Flanders weather forecast
Rain in the evening and overnight.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Tour of Flanders reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Tour of Flanders?
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- Alzheimer's Research UK Norfolk Flyer1st Nov, Fakenham
- London to Brighton Bike Ride3rd Jul 2021, London
- Ride the Night London28th May 2021, Windsor
- Beyond New Forest Sportive (Saturday & Sunday)14th May 2021, Exbury
- King Edward 10010th Apr 2021, Coddington4.9(33)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.