The Tour of Flanders or Ronde van Vlaanderen, Belguim. Probably the biggest Sportive on the calendar.
Tour of Flanders had its 101st edition in 2017. Today it is one of the five Monuments of cycling and one of the two major cobbled classics along with Paris–Roubaix. This race stops Belgium. Fabian Cancellara won in 2014 and 85.7% of the population of the country watched his victory either live or on television!
The Tour of Flanders weekend will offer you the opportunity to ride in the amateur event "We Ride Flanders" 16000 riders tackle the course before watching the Pros on Sunday. Flanders is famous for featuring short, sharp climbs with cobbled sections.
How to enter the Tour Of Flanders Sportive
- Bike 230km
- Bike 180km
- Bike 130km
- Bike 75km
Tour Of Flanders Sportive routes
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
All Things Ride
Tour Of Flanders Sportive reviews
You may also like
- The London Triathlon6th Aug, London4.5(157)
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- London Duathlon24th Apr, Richmond4.9(5)
- Folkestone Coastal 10K29th May, Folkestone5(1)
- Canterbury Half Marathon29th Aug, Canterbury4.2(19)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle2nd Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.