Join us on an outstanding trail running journey as we venture into the Himalayas in search of some of the best views of Mount Everest.
Considered as one of the most beautiful off-the-beaten routes in the Himalayas, we take advantage of running on a lower-altitude trail which allows us to travel more comfortably without feeling the effects of rising altitude.
Our trail run travels through lush forests, ancient Sherpa villages and, meadows, with the crux of the adventure being the summit of Pikey Peak (4,065m) as we watch the sunrise over Mount Everest and other mountain wonders.
Add to that beautiful boutique accommodation in Kathmandu, cosy tea houses, delicious Nepali cuisine and some of the best scenery found else on the planet and we think we have found a trail running trip that will knock your socks off.
How to enter the Trail Run Himalaya: Nepal Trail Explorer
- Run 90km
Trail Run Himalaya: Nepal Trail Explorer route
- Beautiful trail running in the Himalayas
- Standing on the summit of Pikey Peak (4,065m)
- Seeing the sunrise over Mount Everest, as well as other Himalayan Giants
- Stay in cosy tea houses and uncover the rich tapestry of Sherpa life
- Experience a fully-supported adventure travelling only with light-packs
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Trail Run Himalaya: Nepal Trail Explorer reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Trail Run Himalaya: Nepal Trail Explorer?