See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
This incredible, once in a lifetime opportunity offers participants a unique way to travel across Nepal on one of the most beautiful off the beaten path routes. The route travels along a lower-altitude trail, making sure runners are comfortable as they traverse 3-5 hours a day. Some of the key highlights include:
- Beautiful trail running in the Himalayas
- Standing on the summit of Pikey Peak (4,065m)
- Seeing the sunrise over Mount Everest, as well as other Himalayan Giants
- Stay in cosy tea houses and uncover the rich tapestry of Sherpa life
- Experience a fully-supported adventure travelling only with light-packs
Day to day itinerary can be found in the Raceday Logistics section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Trail Run Himalaya: Nepal Trail Explorer weather forecast
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Trail Run Himalaya: Nepal Trail Explorer reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Trail Run Himalaya: Nepal Trail Explorer?
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.
This event has sold out
To be reminded next time this event is scheduled just click on the +Save button