See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Trail Run Himalaya: Nepal Trail Explorer
- Run 90km
Trail Run Himalaya: Nepal Trail Explorer route
This incredible, once in a lifetime opportunity offers participants a unique way to travel across Nepal on one of the most beautiful off the beaten path routes. The route travels along a lower-altitude trail, making sure runners are comfortable as they traverse 3-5 hours a day. Some of the key highlights include:
- Beautiful trail running in the Himalayas
- Standing on the summit of Pikey Peak (4,065m)
- Seeing the sunrise over Mount Everest, as well as other Himalayan Giants
- Stay in cosy tea houses and uncover the rich tapestry of Sherpa life
- Experience a fully-supported adventure travelling only with light-packs
Day to day itinerary can be found in the Raceday Logistics section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Trail Run Himalaya: Nepal Trail Explorer weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Trail Run Himalaya: Nepal Trail Explorer reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Trail Run Himalaya: Nepal Trail Explorer?
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.