The inaugural running of the newest half marathon in the North West. This is a glorious trail route taking in parts of the Irwell Sculpture Trail, the former Outwood colliery in Radcliffe, Outwood Trail, Philips Park and Prestwich Clough, featuring the listed 13 Arches viaduct at the centre of Philips Park. Expect a few hills and some mud, together with plenty of points of interest on the course.
How to enter the 13 Arches Trail Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
13 Arches Trail Half Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
13 Arches Trail Half Marathon reviews (3)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Run Tatton Half Marathon & 10K3rd Nov, Knutsford4.9(11)
- RunThrough Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November10th Nov, Manchester
- Run Aintree - December15th Dec, Liverpool
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar 2020, Liverpool4.5(29)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December1st Dec, Little Budworth