The inaugural running of the newest half marathon in the North West. This is a glorious trail route taking in parts of the Irwell Sculpture Trail, the former Outwood colliery in Radcliffe, Outwood Trail, Philips Park and Prestwich Clough, featuring the listed 13 Arches viaduct at the centre of Philips Park. Expect a few hills and some mud, together with plenty of points of interest on the course.
How to enter the 13 Arches Trail Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
13 Arches Trail Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle in the morning and afternoon.
13 Arches Trail Half Marathon reviews (4)
4.7 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar, Liverpool
- Run Aintree 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – February1st Feb, Liverpool
- Run Heaton 5K, 10K & Half Marathon – January26th Jan, Manchester
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half - August2nd Aug, Manchester
- Leeds Half Marathon10th May, Leeds