The inaugural running of the newest half marathon in the North West. This is a glorious trail route taking in parts of the Irwell Sculpture Trail, the former Outwood colliery in Radcliffe, Outwood Trail, Philips Park and Prestwich Clough, featuring the listed 13 Arches viaduct at the centre of Philips Park. Expect a few hills and some mud, together with plenty of points of interest on the course.
13.1 milesStart Time: 10:30am
13 Arches Trail Half Marathon weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
13 Arches Trail Half Marathon reviews (4)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
- Cheshire Half Marathon11th Sep, Siddington
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile21st Mar 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Run Tatton Half Marathon - November8th Nov, Knutsford
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.