An incredible challenge, an incredible journey: a run from John O' Groats to Lands End - 860 miles over 17 days. That's averaging 50 miles each day! The 2XU JOGLE follows a classic route, all on road; it's incredibly demanding and athletes will need all their fitness and resolve to complete it.
LATEST NEWS FOR the 2018 race – The 1st place finisher gets to drive away one of our G4 Landrovers for 10 months (or 10,000 miles whichever is the sooner). T’s & C’s apply.
Take on the challenge of this incredible journey, covering 860 miles (1384km) over 17 days. That’s averaging 50 miles (81km) each day!
How to enter the 2XU Jogle
- Run 860mi
2XU Jogle weather forecast
Windy starting in the afternoon.
2XU Jogle reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was 2XU Jogle?
You may also like
- Monster Triathlon19th Jun 2021, Fort Augustus5(15)
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul 2021, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.