Athletes of all abilities and experience, from novice to elite, can sign up to take on the challenge. Starting from the lifeguard’s beach, triathletes will take on an iconic route, swimming against the backdrop of the historic Eastbourne pier, cycling the roads through the South Downs National Park via Beachy Head and running on the iconic promenade to Holywell, before finishing on the Western Lawns.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Eastbourne Triathlon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Eastbourne Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Eastbourne Triathlon?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- South Coast Triathlon20th Aug 2021, Seaford
- TRI Challenge Individual & Team Triathlon18th Sep, Windsor
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon11th Sep, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- Winchester Triathlon30th Aug, Winchester
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.