Athletes of all abilities and experience, from novice to elite, can sign up to take on the challenge. Starting from the lifeguard’s beach, triathletes will take on an iconic route, swimming against the backdrop of the historic Eastbourne pier, cycling the roads through the South Downs National Park via Beachy Head and running on the iconic promenade to Holywell, before finishing on the Western Lawns.
How to enter the Eastbourne Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 18.3km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 41.5km, Run 10km
Eastbourne Triathlon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Eastbourne Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Eastbourne Triathlon?
You may also like
- South Coast Triathlon20th Aug 2021, Seaford
- The London Triathlon7th Aug 2021, London4.5(157)
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon10th Sep 2021, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- Triathlon Team Relays Bedford24th Jul 2021, Bedford
- Cardiff Triathlon26th Jun 2021, Cardiff5(1)
- Beyond Cotswold Triathlon7th May 2021, Shorncote
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.