See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
The 6 Moor Miles race provides a unique opportunity to run a one lap course of approximately 6 miles, in the picturesque surroundings of the Maristow Estate, across open moorland on a well marshalled course with one water station. Toilets and local shops are situated nearby (additional toilets also available at start area). Parking, refreshments and baggage storage are available. Due to the terrain, this race is not suitable for wheelchair competitors.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
6 Moor Miles weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
6 Moor Miles reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Deep River Trail Races9th Oct, Exeter4.7(17)
- Bridgwater Half Marathon5th Sep, Bridgwater
- The Clinic Maer 10km & Half Marathon17th Oct, Exmouth
- The Rock Hard Coast Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep, South Milton
- Swansea 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Sketty4.5(5)
- Cardiff 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun14th Nov, Cardiff4.4(9)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.