The 6 Moor Miles race provides a unique opportunity to run a one lap course of approximately 6 miles, in the picturesque surroundings of the Maristow Estate, across open moorland on a well marshalled course with one water station. Toilets and local shops are situated nearby (additional toilets also available at start area). Parking, refreshments and baggage storage are available. Due to the terrain, this race is not suitable for wheelchair competitors.
How to enter the 6 Moor Miles
- Run 6.5mi
6 Moor Miles weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
6 Moor Miles reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Clinic Maer 10km & Half Marathon24th Apr 2021, Exmouth
- Bradleys Exmouth 10km25th Sep 2021, Exmouth
- Beyond Thorney Trail Fest17th Sep 2021, Thorney
- Sidmouth 10km7th Nov 2021, Sidmouth4.8(9)
- Jurassic Trail East Meets West23rd Apr 2021, Bridport4.4(6)
- Bridport FREEDOM Half Marathon and 10km28th Mar 2021, Bridport
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.