The Bridge Too Far Ultra takes you from Otley through the dales of Wharfedale, Washburndale, Nidderdale and all the way back to Pool-in-Wharfedale, The shorter route turns around at Pateley Bridge.
This is an out and back route. Although the finish is an extra 5km (3 miles) from the start. As such you may elect to turn around sooner. There are 4 Checkpoints although you pass through the same ones on the way back! This race is especially challenging as you pass you car with 3 miles to go. Will you be tempted to quit early?
How to enter the A Bridge Too Far Ultra
- Run 60km
A Bridge Too Far Ultra weather forecast
Possible light rain in the evening and overnight.
A Bridge Too Far Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was A Bridge Too Far Ultra?
You may also like
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon19th Sep, Prestatyn
- Rose of the Shires Ultra 5427th Mar 2021, Northampton
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.