The Bridge Too Far Ultra takes you from Otley through the dales of Wharfedale, Washburndale, Nidderdale and all the way back to Pool-in-Wharfedale, The shorter route turns around at Pateley Bridge.
This is an out and back route. Although the finish is an extra 5km (3 miles) from the start. As such you may elect to turn around sooner. There are 4 Checkpoints although you pass through the same ones on the way back! This race is especially challenging as you pass you car with 3 miles to go. Will you be tempted to quit early?
How to enter the A Bridge Too Far Ultra
- Run 60km
A Bridge Too Far Ultra weather forecast
Possible light rain in the afternoon.
A Bridge Too Far Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was A Bridge Too Far Ultra?
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul 2020, Wetherby
- The Oldham Way – Red Rose Ultra18th Apr 2020, Delph
- The Drop – Christmas Special27th Dec, Huddersfield
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Peak District18th Jul 2020, Bakewell
- Calderdale Way Ultra Races6th Jun 2020, Todmorden
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul 2020, Caernarfon