Distances in this event
- Run 5km
From the organizerOrganizer's website
A lovely, undulating 2 lap trail race in Abney Hall Park, starting outside the main Hall and finishing by the guide hut. Takes place on the first Saturday of each month.
Abney 5k Trail Run – September weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Abney 5k Trail Run – September reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Abney 5k Trail Run – September?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- I have done a 10krun before but it was a few year ago is this fast or slow ru alisonHi there. Thanks for getting in touch. The route is a 2 lap course of the Park starting outside the main Hall and finishing by the Guide hut. It is a trail and care should be taken, watching out for low branches and tree roots. We are guests in the Park and should respect other park users. Marshals will be present to show the route. Overall the course is slightly undulating and quite fast!:)
You may also like
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December1st Dec, Little Budworth
- RunThrough Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November10th Nov, Manchester
- Run Aintree - October5th Oct, Liverpool
- Run Aintree - December15th Dec, Liverpool
- The Tissington Trail Half Marathon Weekend28th Sep, Buxton
- Ironman UK12th Jul 2020, Bolton