How to enter the ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile
- Run 42.2km
- Run 21km
- Run 10km
- Run 1mi
ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile routes
Start/Finish Line: By Watt's Park, above Bar Street
All races start and finish in the heart of Southampton’s city centre with the run course passing iconic local landmarks including Bargate, QE2 Anchor and St Mary’s Stadium. Sure to be the race highlight will be running both the ascent and, more popularly, the descent over the Itchen bridge, which will be closed exclusively for this unique event.
At the top of the Itchen bridge almost 100ft up, you’ll experience a feast for the eyes with the beautiful view of the city, the River Itchen, commercial centre and out to sea towards the Isle of Wight.
There are many delights on this route including running alongside the beautiful mouth of the Solent, before running through the Premier league Saints stadium, through the huge expanse of the common, then finish in front of the Guildhall in the city centre.
The Marathon route:
- 2-lapped course
- An exciting mix of coast, city and parks
- Predominantly flat course
- 5 water and energy stations
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile reviews (5)
4.1 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- New Forest Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k13th Sep, Brockenhurst4.8(5)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr, Brighton4.7(34)
- Virtual RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - April19th Apr, Chichester4.9(5)
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr, London4.9(48)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - September27th Sep, Chichester5(2)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December6th Dec, Chichester4(1)