- . 88 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 42.2kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 21kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 1mi
ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile routes
All races start and finish in the heart of Southampton’s city centre with the run course passing iconic local landmarks including Bargate, QE2 Anchor and St Mary’s Stadium. Sure to be the race highlight will be running both the ascent and, more popularly, the descent over the Itchen bridge, which will be closed exclusively for this unique event.
At the top of the Itchen bridge almost 100ft up, you’ll experience a feast for the eyes with the beautiful view of the city, the River Itchen, commercial centre and out to sea towards the Isle of Wight.
There are many delights on this route including running alongside the beautiful mouth of the Solent, before running through the Premier league Saints stadium, through the huge expanse of the common, then finish in front of the Guildhall in the city centre.
The Marathon route:
- 2-lapped course
- An exciting mix of coast, city and parks
- Predominantly flat course
- 5 water and energy stations
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile reviews (5)
4.1 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- New Forest Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k11th Sep, Brockenhurst4.8(5)
- Running GP at Goodwood Motor Circuit - April3rd Apr, Chichester4.9(5)
- Rocket Race Orbiter4th Jun, Tollard Royal
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle3rd Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Running GP at Goodwood Motor Circuit – December5th Dec, Chichester
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.