Consider these instead
The adidas City Runs - 1 Hour has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Thames Path Challenge12th Sep, London5(1)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr, Brighton4.7(34)
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr, Reading4.6(4)
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon12th Sep, London4(1)
adidas City Runs - 1 Hour route
The challenge? To run as far as you can in one hour on our epic closed road route past some of London’s most famous and historic landmarks.
Kick-starting from Paternoster Square, with St Paul's Cathedral looming in the background, this course takes you on an adventure through one of London's most iconic distances.
Key landmarks include: Mansion House, the Royal Exchange and Guildhall. Once the hooter goes and the hour is finished, all athletes will make their way back to the start/finish area to collect their well earned medal.
The course will be clearly marshalled and distance marked throughout, with on-course toilets and aid stations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
adidas City Runs - 1 Hour weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
adidas City Runs are ranked #55 in the UK out of 378 organizers
adidas City Runs - 1 Hour reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was adidas City Runs - 1 Hour?