Consider these instead
The adidas City Runs - 1 Hour has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
The challenge? To run as far as you can in one hour on our epic closed road route past some of London’s most famous and historic landmarks.
Kick-starting from Paternoster Square, with St Paul's Cathedral looming in the background, this course takes you on an adventure through one of London's most iconic distances.
Key landmarks include: Mansion House, the Royal Exchange and Guildhall. Once the hooter goes and the hour is finished, all athletes will make their way back to the start/finish area to collect their well earned medal.
The course will be clearly marshalled and distance marked throughout, with on-course toilets and aid stations.
Frequently Asked Questions
adidas City Runs - 1 Hour weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
adidas City Runs - 1 Hour reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was adidas City Runs - 1 Hour?
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.