How to enter the Air Run - Richmond Park
- Run 13.1km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 1mi
Air Run - Richmond Park routes
Come out to Richmond Park this summer and take a stand against the headphones ban while you run alongside some of the 630 Royal Deer. The AIR in AIR Run stands for Audio Inspired Running, so don't forget your best beats. The race is a closed course and is largely flat, making it the perfect place to lay down your next personal best.
After you have smashed your fastest 10k or half marathon there will be an afterparty with live music to celebrate with your fellow runners. The aim of this run is not to beat your competitors but plug in and take the course at your own speed.
If you are looking for a shorter distance then perhaps consider the speedy TJP 5K race at midday.
Frequently Asked Questions
Air Run - Richmond Park weather forecast
Rain and dangerously windy starting in the afternoon.
Air Run - Richmond Park reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Air Run - Richmond Park?
You may also like
- Hackney Moves14th May 2021, London4.6(49)
- Quicksilver Hampton Court Half Marathon21st Feb 2021, Thames Ditton4.4(76)
- RunUK Richmond Half Marathon – February21st Feb 2021, Richmond4.4(64)
- RunUK Wimbledon Half Marathon7th Mar 2021, London3.5(48)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
- Wimbledon Half Marathon - May22nd May 2021, London4(23)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.