LETS DO THIS!
We are thrilled to announce the Alcester 10k is back for its sixth year on Sunday 4th October 2020! Starting and finishing in the beautiful market town of Alcester near Stratford Upon Avon its a race not to be missed!
Starting on the High Street the route takes runners out into the stunning country lanes of Warwickshire for a single loop with two water stations and a cider station along the way, finishing with welcome cheers from the friendly locals along with t shirts and medals for all runners. Chip timing, post-race snacks and race photography all come as standard from Raceways and afterwards why not stay and enjoy what the town has to offer from its many lovely cafes and pubs?
As with all Raceways events there will be a FREE to enter 1Km Kids Fun Run which starts and ends next to the adult finish line and all children receive a FREE medal, so the whole family can enjoy the fun!
How to enter the Alcester 10K
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 1km
Alcester 10K routes
Starting on the High Street the route takes runners out into the stunning country lanes of Warwickshire for a single loop with two drinks stations along the way, finishing with welcome cheers from the friendly locals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Alcester 10K weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Alcester 10K reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Cheltenham Running Festival - June7th Jun 2020, Cheltenham
- Birmingham Running Festival - February22nd Feb 2020, Sutton Coldfield
- Two Castles Run14th Jun 2020, Warwick
- The Birmingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run8th Feb 2020, Sutton Coldfield
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon27th Sep 2020, Woodstock
- Draycote Water Winter 10K – January12th Jan 2020, Rugby