The Alder Hey 10k & Family Fun Run is back! This is a great event that the everyone can get involved in! Last year saw hundreds of runners taking on a 10k route around Croxteth Hall and Country Park to help raise money for the incredible Alder Hey charity.
How to enter the Alder Hey 10k & Family Fun Run
- Run 10km
- Run 3km
Alder Hey 10k & Family Fun Run routes
Please note we hope to use the below route again, but this is subject to change.
With long flat straights and open grass areas, mature woodland and historical landmarks dotted around the course, this 10k route is one which all runners will find enjoyable, is ideal for those chasing a PB!
Its the ideal event for the whole family to get involved with, as the 10k run will be followed by a short and non-timed ‘Family Fun Run’ which is a route suitable for anyone and everyone!
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Alder Hey 10k & Family Fun Run reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Great Manchester Run25th Sep, Manchester4.8(48)
- Warrington Running Festival25th Sep, Warrington
- Blackpool Music Run17th Jul, Blackpool4.3(7)
- Blackburn 10k - October9th Oct, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March7th Mar, Little Budworth4.8(40)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.