The Alder Hey 10k & Family Fun Run is back! This is a great event that the everyone can get involved in! Last year saw hundreds of runners taking on a 10k route around Croxteth Hall and Country Park to help raise money for the incredible Alder Hey charity.
How to enter the Alder Hey 10k & Family Fun Run
- Run 10km
- Run 3km
Alder Hey 10k & Family Fun Run routes
Please note we hope to use the below route again, but this is subject to change.
With long flat straights and open grass areas, mature woodland and historical landmarks dotted around the course, this 10k route is one which all runners will find enjoyable, is ideal for those chasing a PB!
Its the ideal event for the whole family to get involved with, as the 10k run will be followed by a short and non-timed ‘Family Fun Run’ which is a route suitable for anyone and everyone!
Alder Hey 10k & Family Fun Run weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Alder Hey 10k & Family Fun Run reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July25th Jul, Liverpool4.8(8)
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Blackpool Music Run17th Oct, Blackpool4.3(7)
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Cheshire 10k - October17th Oct, Northwich