This local classic returns - old hands and new comers both welcome!
How to enter the Alton Ten
- Run 10mi
Alton Ten route
The course is almost the same as last few years. The first mile is through Holybourne village and the race then runs through a circuit of undulating countryside and picturesque Hampshire village lanes to finish back at the college a few yards from the start. Please keep to the left side of the road unless otherwise indicated by the marshals and ONLY CROSS THE ROAD WHEN INDICATED. There will be drink stations at approximately 3 miles, 6 miles and 8 miles. A Lion's vehicle will bring up the rear. If you are injured wait at the roadside.
Alton Ten weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Alton Ten reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Alton Ten?
You may also like
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – November28th Nov, London4.6(5)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – December19th Dec, London4.5(5)
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running21st Nov, Aylesbury4.7(13)
- The Bedgebury Forest 10 & 5 Mile7th Feb 2021, Goudhurst4.5(34)
- The Betteshanger 10 & 5 Mile21st Nov, Deal
- Cattle Creep (A Little Further)28th Feb 2021, Wolverton
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.