This local classic returns - old hands and new comers both welcome!
How to enter the Alton Ten
- Run 10mi
Alton Ten route
The course is almost the same as last few years. The first mile is through Holybourne village and the race then runs through a circuit of undulating countryside and picturesque Hampshire village lanes to finish back at the college a few yards from the start. Please keep to the left side of the road unless otherwise indicated by the marshals and ONLY CROSS THE ROAD WHEN INDICATED. There will be drink stations at approximately 3 miles, 6 miles and 8 miles. A Lion's vehicle will bring up the rear. If you are injured wait at the roadside.
Alton Ten weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Alton Ten reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Alton Ten?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great South Run17th Oct, Portsmouth
- Mid Sussex East Grinstead 10 Mile23rd May, East Grinstead
- The Mid Sussex Haywards Heath 10 Mile24th May, Haywards Heath
- Victoria Park 10K & 10Mile - February16th Feb, London
- RunThrough Lee Valley Velopark – February29th Feb, London
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running21st Nov, Aylesbury