This local classic returns - old hands and new comers both welcome!
The course is almost the same as last few years. The first mile is through Holybourne village and the race then runs through a circuit of undulating countryside and picturesque Hampshire village lanes to finish back at the college a few yards from the start. Please keep to the left side of the road unless otherwise indicated by the marshals and ONLY CROSS THE ROAD WHEN INDICATED. There will be drink stations at approximately 3 miles, 6 miles and 8 miles. A Lion's vehicle will bring up the rear. If you are injured wait at the roadside.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Alton Ten weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Alton Ten reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Alton Ten?
You may also like
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running21st Nov, Aylesbury4.7(13)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – August28th Aug, London4(2)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – September25th Sep, London
- Runthrough Lee Valley VeloPark – October31st Oct, London4.5(2)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – November28th Nov, London4.6(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.