Come experience our new revamped Ambit weekend for 2018!
Our Midnight Marathon is a new addition for 2018. Entrants loved running through the forest in the dark at the Ambit in 2017, this event is perfect for those wanting to experience that for themselves without having to take on the 24-hour challenge.
Our Ambit 12 & 24 is a 12 & 24-hour challenge that can be tackled solo or in pairs. Its perfect for those wanting to experience the cool weekend but not wanting to do the full 24-hours.
How to enter the Ambit weekend
- Run 24hr
- Run 24h
- Run 42.2km
Ambit weekend routes
The course is a 11km route through the best woodland that Thetford Forest has to offer. You start at 12 noon on Saturday and see how far you can get in 12 hours. You will need to be well prepared for whatever Mother Nature can throw at you, with the magic of running through the night in a truly beautiful corner of England. We have car parking and camping on site, event T-shirts and finisher medals as standard. Entries are limited to 200.
Ambit weekend weather forecast
Ambit weekend reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ambit weekend?
You may also like
- Kings Forest Trail Ultra Marathon, Marathon & Half16th Oct, Bury Saint Edmunds
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- The Twilight Friday Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon30th Jul, Ilford2.3(1)
- The Twilight Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon31st Jul, Ilford4.6(6)
- Humanity Direct Chiltern Challenge10th Jul, Princes Risborough
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)