This duathlon event in the magnificent Lake District which includes the excitement of a cycle around the shores of Lake Windermere into Ambleside and back for with the transition at the Lakes School and then two fairly flat runs for all three distances, e.g. Novice, Sprint and Standard Distances.
How to enter the Ambleside Duathlon Dash –
- Duathlon: Run 3.2km, Bike 14km, Run 1.6km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 28km, Run 3.2km
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 42km, Run 5km
Ambleside Duathlon Dash – routes
There will be 1 refreshments stations on course where fluid will be available:
Refreshments station 1:
At the 1.72K turnabout point on the run.
Refreshments station 2:
At the Finish. Medical supplies will be available here too.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Ambleside Duathlon Dash – weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Ambleside Duathlon Dash – reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ambleside Duathlon Dash –?
You may also like
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon13th Jun 2020, Llanberis
- University of St Andrews Autumn Duathlon6th Oct, St Andrews
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival28th Sep, Hever4.3(401)
- Holdenby Duathlon27th Oct, Creaton3.6(3)
- Great Notley Autumn Duathlon6th Oct, Braintree
- Windsor Autumn Super Sprint, Sprint & Olympic Duathlon20th Oct, Windsor4.7(1)