This duathlon event in the magnificent Lake District which includes the excitement of a cycle around the shores of Lake Windermere into Ambleside and back for with the transition at the Lakes School and then two fairly flat runs for all three distances, e.g. Novice, Sprint and Standard Distances.
How to enter the Ambleside Duathlon Dash –
- Duathlon: Run 3.2km, Bike 14km, Run 1.6km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 28km, Run 3.2km
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 42km, Run 5km
Ambleside Duathlon Dash – routes
There will be 1 refreshments stations on course where fluid will be available:
Refreshments station 1:
At the 1.72K turnabout point on the run.
Refreshments station 2:
At the Finish. Medical supplies will be available here too.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Ambleside Duathlon Dash – weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Ambleside Duathlon Dash – reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ambleside Duathlon Dash –?
You may also like
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon13th Jun 2020, Llanberis
- Mumbles Duathlon21st Mar 2020, The Mumbles
- The Marlow Classic24th May 2020, Marlow
- The Fugitive5th Jul 2020, Marlow
- Dorney Lake Christmas Half, 15km, 10km, 5km and Duathlon14th Dec, Windsor
- Dorney Lake Winter Duathlon & Run8th Feb 2020, Windsor