311km cycling event starting from Raynes Park. Controls at Lasham, Amesbury, Whitchurch and Bracknell, plus 3 information controls.
Ride out to Wiltshire and back in a day! Start and arrive at a scout hall. Entry fee includes brekky and dinner. Fri & Sat overnight accommodation available (bring your own mat and sleeping bag please).
What more could a randonneur possibly ask for?
How to enter the Amesbury Amble
- Bike 311km
Amesbury Amble route
An easy-going, gently rolling course, mostly on quiet lanes - an ideal first 300. Enjoy a second brekky at Lasham Airfield; a cafe or bakery lunch in Amesbury; tea and cakes or beer and scratchings in Whitchurch; and a late supper on a garage forecourt in Bracknell!
312K with a total climb of 2200m
Amesbury Amble weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Amesbury Amble reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Amesbury Amble?
You may also like
- Prudential RideLondon 10016th Aug 2020, London
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton
- Dulux London Revolution Cycle9th May 2020, London
- Cycle Southampton 100k & 60k20th Jun 2020, Southampton
- The Quattro Cyclosportive26th Apr 2020, Great Billing
- London to Paris - The 24 Hour Challenge17th Aug 2020, London