311km cycling event starting from Raynes Park. Controls at Lasham, Amesbury, Whitchurch and Bracknell, plus 3 information controls.
Ride out to Wiltshire and back in a day! Start and arrivée at a scout hall. Entry fee includes brekky and dinner. Fri & Sat overnight accommodation available (bring your own mat and sleeping bag please).
What more could a randonneur possibly ask for?
How to enter the Amesbury Amble
- Bike 311km
Amesbury Amble route
An easy-going, gently rolling course, mostly on quiet lanes - an ideal first 300. Enjoy a second brekky at Lasham Airfield; a cafe or bakery lunch in Amesbury; tea and cakes or beer and scratchings in Whitchurch; and a late supper on a garage forecourt in Bracknell!
312K with a total climb of 2200m
Amesbury Amble weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Amesbury Amble reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Amesbury Amble?
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- London to Brighton Bike Ride3rd Jul 2021, London
- Ride the Night London28th May 2021, Windsor
- Beyond New Forest Sportive (Saturday & Sunday)14th May 2021, Exbury
- Beyond Cotswold Sportive29th May 2021, England
- Alzheimer's Research UK Norfolk Flyer1st Nov, Fakenham
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.