- (This event has been postponed until undefined)
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
Consider these instead
The Anderton Boat Lift 10K & 1 Mile Fun Run has been postponed until undefined. Here are other races in your area:
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Great Manchester Run25th Sep, Manchester4.8(48)
- Warrington Running Festival25th Sep, Warrington
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March7th Mar, Little Budworth4.8(40)
- Running GP Oulton Park - November28th Nov, Little Budworth
- Run Tatton 10k - February6th Feb, Knutsford
Anderton Boat Lift 10K & 1 Mile Fun Run routes
The undulating trail route starts and finishes at the Boat Lift, which is a spectacular feat of Victorian engineering, between the River Weaver and the the Trent and Mersey Canal. The course takes you around the trails of the Country Park, finishing with a challenging incline.
There will be 2 feed stations along the route.
Please note that 10K runners must be 18 years or over. The Fun Run is open to those of all ages, although adults must run with young children.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Anderton Boat Lift 10K & 1 Mile Fun Run reviews (2)
4.7 out of 5 stars
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.