How to enter the Anderton Boat Lift 10K & 1 Mile Fun Run
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 1mi
Anderton Boat Lift 10K & 1 Mile Fun Run routes
The undulating trail route starts and finishes at the Boat Lift, which is a spectacular feat of Victorian engineering, between the River Weaver and the the Trent and Mersey Canal. The course takes you around the trails of the Country Park, finishing with a challenging incline.
There will be 2 feed stations along the route.
Please note that 10K runners must be 18 years or over. The Fun Run is open to those of all ages, although adults must run with young children.
Questions & answers
Anderton Boat Lift 10K & 1 Mile Fun Run weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Time2Run Events are ranked #22 in the UK out of 552 organizers
Anderton Boat Lift 10K & 1 Mile Fun Run reviews (2)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar 2020, Tarporley
- ALDI Chester 10K8th Mar 2020, Chester
- Run Aintree - December15th Dec, Liverpool
- Run Aintree 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – February1st Feb 2020, Liverpool
- Cheshire 10k- March21st Mar 2020, Northwich