How to enter the Andover Trail Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
Andover Trail Marathon routes
This trail brings it's own unique challenges that all runner abilities will be able to have a good crack at. Run across some of the most scenic grassland, meadows and valleys that North Hampshire provides, and tackle some leg-burning hills with a max elevation of 952ft.
All major roads are marshalled but with a few smaller road sections.
13.1 miles From Enham following the Testway to Hurstbourne Tarrent with the leg sapping Windmill hill and joining the last section of the full Marathon down the Iron road to the finish in Enham.
Fantastic down hill sections and the dreaded Windmill hill with a maximum elevation of 704ft.
This race will have 2 official fully stocked aid stations but will consider more if the weather requires it. A fantastic Half Marathon for all levels of runner.
3.5hrs for Half Marathon
7hr for Marathon
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Andover Trail Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Andover Trail Events are ranked #75 in the UK out of 317 organizers
Andover Trail Marathon reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile20th Jun, Southampton4.1(5)
- New Forest Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k12th Sep, Brockenhurst4.8(5)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- The Hampshire Hoppit20th Jun, Kingsclere4.8(6)
- Virgin Money London Marathon3rd Oct, London4.9(48)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)