How to enter the Andover Trail Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
Andover Trail Marathon routes
This trail brings it's own unique challenges that all runner abilities will be able to have a good crack at. Run across some of the most scenic grassland, meadows and valley's that North Hampshire provides.
All major roads are marshalled but with a few smaller road sections.
Length - 26.8 miles
Surface - Moderate
Difficult - Medium
Total Ascent - 2034 feet, Total Descent - 2038 feet, Max Elevation - 954 feet, Min Elevation - 265 feet
13.1 miles From Enham following the Testway to Hurstbourne Tarrent with the leg sapping Windmill hill and joining the last section of the full Marathon down the Iron road to the finish in Enham.
Fantastic down hill sections and the dreaded Windmill hill with a maximum elevation of 215m.
This race will have 2 official fully stocked aid stations but will consider more if the weather requires it. A fantastic Half Marathon for all level of runner.
Average run time - 2:25:16
Terrain - Off-Road
Ascent - 1102 feet (80 per mile)
Descent - 1102 feet (80 per mile)
Hills - 45.9% uphill, 42.62% downhill, 11.48% flat
Calories burned - 1580kcal
Cut-off time -
3.5hrs for Half Marathon
7hr for Marathon
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Andover Trail Marathon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Andover Trail Marathon reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr 2020, London4.8(178)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December8th Dec, Chichester
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- New Forest Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k13th Sep 2020, Brockenhurst
- The Hampshire Hoppit21st Jun 2020, Kingsclere
- Salisbury Plain Marathon/Half Marathon7th Dec, Shipton Bellinger