- . 57 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Anglesey Trail Half Marathon & 10k
- Run 10km
- Run 13.1mi
Anglesey Trail Half Marathon & 10k routes
This route starts and finishes at the Event Village, allowing all athletes to receive a great reception at the start and finish line from their supporters.
Both routes will begin within the Forest and head into the towering woodland's mixture of tracks and trails. The course will then snake along Afon Cefni - one of the main rivers on the island of Anglesey. Finally, runners will loop back for their return to the event village.
The course will be well marshalled throughout by a team of brilliant volunteers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Anglesey Trail Half Marathon & 10k weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Anglesey Trail Half Marathon & 10k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Anglesey Trail Half Marathon & 10k?
You may also like
- Abersoch 10K & 3K Beach Race4th Jun 2021, Abersoch4.5(2)
- Chaparral Abersoch Half Marathon23rd Oct, Abersoch
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia9th Oct, Caernarfon5(19)
- Robinsons Abersoch Triathlon2nd Oct, Abersoch
- Conwy Marathon25th Sep 2021, Llandudno
- Llyn Alwen 11.5K & Canicross19th Sep, Cerrigydrudion5(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.