How to enter the Anglesey Trail Half Marathon & 10k
- Run 10km
- Run 13.1mi
Anglesey Trail Half Marathon & 10k routes
This route starts and finishes at the Event Village, allowing all athletes to receive a great reception at the start and finish line from their supporters.
Both routes will begin within the Forest and head into the towering woodland's mixture of tracks and trails. The course will then snake along Afon Cefni - one of the main rivers on the island of Anglesey. Finally, runners will loop back for their return to the event village.
The course will be well marshalled throughout by a team of brilliant volunteers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Anglesey Trail Half Marathon & 10k weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Always Aim High Events are ranked #42 in the UK out of 559 organizers
Anglesey Trail Half Marathon & 10k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Anglesey Trail Half Marathon & 10k?
You may also like
- The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K1st Mar, Bangor
- Abersoch 10K & 3K Beach Race30th May, Abersoch
- The Snowman Triathlon1st Aug, Betws-y-Coed
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia16th May, Caernarfon
- The Llandudno Easter 5K Promenade Dash11th Apr, Llandudno
- Robinsons Abersoch Triathlon20th Jun, Abersoch