The Anglian Water Duathlon offers the chance to shake off the winter and test your fitness at the start of the new season. Its picturesque setting in Cambridgeshire inspires first timers as well as those that have raced for national titles and Great Britain Age-Group qualification slots over the years.; This is a race for everyone and suited to all abilities, whether you're at the front, middle or the back of the field we enjoy offering the big-race feel at this amazing venue. Whether you're doing the sprint or the Standard distance, you'll race along the tracks around the lake and woodland and enjoy one of the most picturesque settings for a duathlon that you are ever likely to race on. Both run sections take place on hard compound tracks and feature steady climbs at the outset, which obviously means you'll be running downhill to the first transition and the finishing line. The bike course is along some of the smoothest roads. The long stretches will let you test your speed and the hill climbing will allow you to test your strength. We can predict about the Anglian Water Duathlon is a competitive and highly professional event at a stunning venue. What we can't predict is the weather, so keep an eye on the forecasts to determine whether it's trisuits or thermals and we'll look forward to welcoming you oanglian_watern race day!
How to enter the Anglian Water Sprint & Standard Duathlons
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 40km, Run 5km
Anglian Water Sprint & Standard Duathlons weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Anglian Water Sprint & Standard Duathlons reviews (4)
4.1 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- London Duathlon 20206th Sep, Richmond4.9(5)
- Pitsford Sprint Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquabike, Aquathlon14th Jun, Northampton4.2(2)
- Pitsford Standard Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon12th Jul, Northampton
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle5th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Cowman City Trail Duathlon5th Dec, Milton Keynes
- The Marlow Classic24th May, Marlow4.2(14)