The Angmering Park Estate has once again given us permission to run through their impressive grounds for the 14th Angmering Bluebell Trail Run on Sunday 28th April 2019. The courses include the popular 10 mile and 10km trail run around the estate at the start of the bluebell season in West Sussex. The 10 miler takes athletes along ‘The View’ and down private tracks to the foot of the South Downs before returning through the bluebells and the finish at The Fox Pub. The views are stunning! As in previous years this event is likely to sell out so don’t leave it too late to enter.
How to enter the Angmering Bluebell Trail Runs
- Run 10km
- Run 10mi
Angmering Bluebell Trail Runs routes
Both courses follow the same route for the first 3km and then split; the 10m route deviates (right) to take in an extra loop before rejoining the 10k course. The tracks are generally hard packed trails although it can get muddy depending on weather conditions so please make sure you have a suitable pair of shoes. It is undulating from the start so please make sure you warm up sufficiently before you start.
Angmering Bluebell Trail Runs weather forecast
Angmering Bluebell Trail Runs reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Angmering Bluebell Trail Runs?
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr, Brighton4.7(34)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile21st Jun, Southampton4.1(5)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - April19th Apr, Chichester4.9(5)
- Running Grand Prix at Goodwood Motor Circuit- July5th Jul, Chichester
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - September27th Sep, Chichester5(2)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December6th Dec, Chichester4(1)