The Fourth Arun River Marathon and the second of four races in our River series.
Out and back trail marathon up the river Arun past the beautiful Arundel and Amberley castles, over historic bridges and up onto the South Downs Way and return back.
How to enter the Arun River Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
Arun River Marathon route
The courseis an out and back river marathon, roughly 26.6 miles, and is an out and back river marathon. As in all our races we shall mark the course but please make a note of the route as the British public like to take our signs down sometimes.
Arun River Marathon weather forecast
Possible light rain overnight.
Arun River Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Arun River Marathon?
You may also like
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - September26th Sep, Chichester5(2)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December6th Dec, Chichester4(1)
- Virgin Money London Marathon3rd Oct, London4.9(48)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.