The event is now its 6th year and has received rave reviews, so why not come and enjoy the adventure in this beautiful area. The iconic market town has a Medieval Castle and many other attractions set in the South Downs National Park, for a great racing experience. The River Arun flows through the town for a fast swim, followed by a one lap cycle, before descending into the historic town of Arundel. Stunning two lap run through Swanbourne Lake and a closed road circuit in the town and finish back in the shadow of the castle. Excellent road and rail links London and Gatwick less than 90mins away.
How to enter the Arundel Aquathlon
- Other: Swim 0.75km, Run 5km
Arundel Aquathlon route
Arundel Aquathlon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Arundel Aquathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Arundel Aquathlon?
You may also like
- Haslemere Triathlon24th May, Haslemere
- Total Motion Aquathlon30th May, London
- Pitsford Sprint Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquabike, Aquathlon14th May, Northampton
- Pitsford Standard Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon12th Jul, Northampton
- Gosfield Lake Triathlon & Multisport19th Jul, Gosfield
- Monmouth Challenge Run & Aquathlons21st Jun, Monmouth