Set to hit the streets on Sunday 16th September, the Bury 10K is popular with people of all abilities. The Bury 10K is staged in partnership with the Bury-based I Will If You Will (IWIYW) fitness movement, which is delivered by Bury Council with Lottery funds from Sport England. Why not grab a friend and run for fun, for a personal challenge or to get fit and healthy?
How to enter the Asda Foundation Bury 10K
- Run 10km
Asda Foundation Bury 10K route
Starting and finishing close to The Rock, the course is suitable for all ages and abilities from beginners just starting out on their fitness journey to experienced fast runners looking for a personal best. Click here to explore the route in more detail.
10KStart Time: 9:30am
Asda Foundation Bury 10K weather forecast
Light rain in the evening and overnight.
Meet the organizer
Run For All are ranked #49 in the UK out of 564 organizers
Asda Foundation Bury 10K reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester4.8(48)
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Warrington Running Festival20th Sep, Warrington
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half - August2nd Aug, Manchester5(3)
- Wakefield Hospice 10k29th Mar, Wakefield4.8(25)
- RunThrough Heaton 5K, 10K & Half Marathon - March22nd Mar, Manchester4(1)