Set to hit the streets on Sunday 16th September, the Bury 10K is popular with people of all abilities. The Bury 10K is staged in partnership with the Bury-based I Will If You Will (IWIYW) fitness movement, which is delivered by Bury Council with Lottery funds from Sport England. Why not grab a friend and run for fun, for a personal challenge or to get fit and healthy?
How to enter the Asda Foundation Bury 10K
- Run 10km
Asda Foundation Bury 10K route
Starting and finishing close to The Rock, the course is suitable for all ages and abilities from beginners just starting out on their fitness journey to experienced fast runners looking for a personal best. Click here to explore the route in more detail.
10KStart Time: 9:30am
Asda Foundation Bury 10K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Asda Foundation Bury 10K reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Age UK Leeds Abbey Dash24th Oct, Leeds4(1)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun14th Nov, Prestwich4.2(7)
- Langsett 1027th Feb 2021, Stocksbridge4.8(9)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.