The Asda Foundation Derby Half Marathon is set to be a hugely popular addition to our running calendar.
A great new challenge for runners old and new, the event, formerly known as the Ramathon, boasts a great city centre course and a truly incredible atmosphere.
Starting and finishing at Derby Countys Pride Park Stadium, the race now in its fifth-year takes runners into the city centre, through the historic Market Place and past the beautiful cathedral.
Its then on to the stunning Elvaston Castle County Park, before returning for the grand finale at Pride Park where youll collect your top-quality souvenirs, including a bespoke T-shirt and medal, and a packed goody bag full of post-event treats!
Make sure you celebrate your achievement in our event village, with a host of activities.
How to enter the Asda Foundation Derby Half Marathon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Questions & answers
Asda Foundation Derby Half Marathon weather forecast
Asda Foundation Derby Half Marathon reviews (5)
4.5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Nottingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run9th Feb, Nottingham
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester
- Rushcliffe 10K and Fun Run1st Mar, Nottingham
- RunThrough - Leicestershire 10K25th Oct, Prestwold
- Birmingham Running Festival - February22nd Feb, Sutton Coldfield
- The Birmingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run8th Feb, Sutton Coldfield