The Asda Foundation Derby Half Marathon is set to be a hugely popular addition to our running calendar.
A great new challenge for runners old and new, the event, formerly known as the Ramathon, boasts a great city centre course and a truly incredible atmosphere.
Starting and finishing at Derby Countys Pride Park Stadium, the race now in its fifth-year takes runners into the city centre, through the historic Market Place and past the beautiful cathedral.
Its then on to the stunning Elvaston Castle County Park, before returning for the grand finale at Pride Park where youll collect your top-quality souvenirs, including a bespoke T-shirt and medal, and a packed goody bag full of post-event treats!
Make sure you celebrate your achievement in our event village, with a host of activities.
How to enter the Asda Foundation Derby Half Marathon
- Run 10km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Asda Foundation Derby Half Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Asda Foundation Derby Half Marathon reviews (5)
4.5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun17th Nov, Nottingham4.1(6)
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Mathew 10k Pudding Run17th Nov, Heanor4.8(6)
- Rushcliffe 10K and Fun Run1st Mar 2020, Nottingham4(11)
- The Nottingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run9th Feb 2020, Nottingham4.5(5)
- The Carsington Water Half Marathon & 10K Weekend22nd Feb 2020, Ashbourne4.5(26)