And to celebrate, entrants are being offered a fantastic one-week only sign up price of just 20.
Next years event takes place on Sunday 9th September and will see thousands of runners take to the streets of this vibrant, energetic city!
Last years event, which was started by Leicester Tigers legend Rory Underwood, was lauded by participants who loved its route, incredible atmosphere and their runner souvenirs, such as the bespoke medal and tech T-shirt.
The 2018 event is set to be bigger and better still, having secured its place in the regions must-do running calendar.
Starting and finishing in beautiful Abbey Park, the route will once more take the runners across the Grand Union Canal and into the city centre, past the Richard III visitor centre, and the cathedral. Runners will then twice cross the River Soar before ending with a final lap of the park.
Join us in 2018!
How to enter the Asda Foundation Leicester 10K
- Run 10km
Asda Foundation Leicester 10K weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Run For All are ranked #46 in the UK out of 553 organizers
Asda Foundation Leicester 10K reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Nottingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run9th Feb 2020, Nottingham
- Rushcliffe 10K and Fun Run1st Mar 2020, Nottingham
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K16th May 2020, Naseby
- Birmingham Running Festival - February22nd Feb 2020, Sutton Coldfield
- Asda Foundation Derby Half Marathon7th Jun 2020, Derby
- The Birmingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run8th Feb 2020, Sutton Coldfield