And to celebrate, entrants are being offered a fantastic one-week only sign up price of just £20.
Next year’s event takes place on Sunday 9th September and will see thousands of runners take to the streets of this vibrant, energetic city!
Last year’s event, which was started by Leicester Tigers legend Rory Underwood, was lauded by participants who loved its route, incredible atmosphere and their runner souvenirs, such as the bespoke medal and tech T-shirt.
The 2018 event is set to be bigger and better still, having secured its place in the region’s must-do running calendar.
Starting and finishing in beautiful Abbey Park, the route will once more take the runners across the Grand Union Canal and into the city centre, past the Richard III visitor centre, and the cathedral. Runners will then twice cross the River Soar before ending with a final lap of the park.
Join us in 2018!
How to enter the Asda Foundation Leicester 10K
- Run 10km
Asda Foundation Leicester 10K route
10kStart Time: 12:00am
Asda Foundation Leicester 10K weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Asda Foundation Leicester 10K reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Run Silverstone15th Nov, Towcester5(3)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
- The Oundle New Year 10K & 5K10th Jan 2021, Oundle4.4(18)
- Draycote Water, Santa Dash 10K and 5 Mile - December13th Dec, Kites Hardwick4.8(11)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- Birmingham Insurance Institute Fun Run21st Mar 2021, Tamworth
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.