And to celebrate, entrants are being offered a fantastic one-week only sign up price of just £20.
Next year’s event takes place on Sunday 9th September and will see thousands of runners take to the streets of this vibrant, energetic city!
Last year’s event, which was started by Leicester Tigers legend Rory Underwood, was lauded by participants who loved its route, incredible atmosphere and their runner souvenirs, such as the bespoke medal and tech T-shirt.
The 2018 event is set to be bigger and better still, having secured its place in the region’s must-do running calendar.
Starting and finishing in beautiful Abbey Park, the route will once more take the runners across the Grand Union Canal and into the city centre, past the Richard III visitor centre, and the cathedral. Runners will then twice cross the River Soar before ending with a final lap of the park.
Join us in 2018!
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Asda Foundation Leicester 10K weather forecast
Run For All are ranked #80 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Asda Foundation Leicester 10K reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- RunThrough - Leicestershire 10K24th Oct, Prestwold5(1)
- Chase the Sun Leicestershire - August12th Aug, Loughborough4.5(2)
- Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Nottingham4.5(2)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- The Coalville 10k15th Nov, Coalville4.4(5)
- Birmingham 5k & 10k MoRun14th Nov, Sutton Coldfield4.8(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.