How did it go?
Distances in this event
- Run 10km
You may also like
- Draycote Water 10k, 10 Mile & 20 Mile - September8th Sep, Rugby
- Cransley Hospice Road Races15th Sep, Kettering
- Draycote Water 10K - October13th Oct, Rugby
- Draycote Water 10k & 10 Mile – November10th Nov, Kites Hardwick4.5(6)
- Coventry 10k17th Nov, Coventry3.5(6)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run30th Nov, Nottingham4.3(6)
- Finisher’s medal
- Finisher’s t-shirt
- 2200 participants
From the organizerOrganizer's website
And to celebrate, entrants are being offered a fantastic one-week only sign up price of just 20.
Next years event takes place on Sunday 9th September and will see thousands of runners take to the streets of this vibrant, energetic city!
Last years event, which was started by Leicester Tigers legend Rory Underwood, was lauded by participants who loved its route, incredible atmosphere and their runner souvenirs, such as the bespoke medal and tech T-shirt.
The 2018 event is set to be bigger and better still, having secured its place in the regions must-do running calendar.
Starting and finishing in beautiful Abbey Park, the route will once more take the runners across the Grand Union Canal and into the city centre, past the Richard III visitor centre, and the cathedral. Runners will then twice cross the River Soar before ending with a final lap of the park.
Join us in 2018!
Asda Foundation Leicester 10K route
Asda Foundation Leicester 10K reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.