How to enter the Asda Foundation Sheffield 10K
- Run 10km
Asda Foundation Sheffield 10K routes
Runners will take on a fantastic city centre route, starting in Arundel Gate, and taking runners on a journey along Charter Row and along Ecclesall Road, before skirting the edges of pretty Endcliffe Park.
It continues along Riverdale Road, along Endcliffe Vale Road, close to the Botanical Gardens, then travels down Brocco Bank and back to an exhilarating city center finish.
The team of pacers, sponsored by Arla Protein, are from Steel City Striders and will be on hand to support you on your run.
They’ll have flags attached to them with finish times and will run at a steady pace to help you pace your own run and achieve a target time.
Our pacers will be pacing at 5 minute intervals between 40 minutes and 1 hour 30 minutes.
They’re all very friendly and don’t bite!
Go have a chat with them before the event and be sure to say thanks once you have crossed the finish line.
It’s so important to stay hydrated! You’ll find a water station on course at 5K and there will also be water at the finish. All water at today’s event has been kindly donated by the Asda Foundation.
Questions & answers
- Will I receive T-shirt medal.?Hi there. You will get both a t-shirt and a medal!! :)
Asda Foundation Sheffield 10K weather forecast
Light rain until evening.
Meet the organizer
Run For All are ranked #48 in the UK out of 559 organizers
Asda Foundation Sheffield 10K reviews (3)
3.7 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester
- Wakefield Hospice 10k29th Mar, Wakefield
- St Paddy’s Day Purgatory 5k & 10K14th Mar, Sheffield
- Sheffield Santa Ho Ho Glow! Fun Run/Walk19th Dec, Sheffield
- Hawaiian Hula Summer Wine Cooler 5km & 10km11th Jul, Sheffield
- The Nottingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run9th Feb, Nottingham