Returning for 2019 for the 3rd year: Ashbourne 10 is a 5k, 10k or 10mile trail run on a smooth path.
Starting and finishing in Ashbourne Leisure Centre car park at 9.30am, the race is an out-and-back route along the Tissington Trail. Ashbourne is known as the gateway to The Peak District. This is a beautiful route with amazing views from the former train line across the Derbyshire Dales. Enjoy the stunning scenery & abundance of wildlife.
Turn points are set up along the route at 2.5k, 5k and 5mile & waterstations will be along the route.
How to enter the Ashbourne 10
- Run 10mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Ashbourne 10 routes
The ground has a hard surface. It is firm & even in most places - The Tissington Trail is open to the public & there may be walkers & cyclists & horse riders using the trail. Turn points are set up along the route at 2.5k, 5k and 5mile & waterstations will be along the route.
Ashbourne 10 weather forecast
Light rain until evening.
Meet the organizer
Ashbourne 10 reviews (3)
4.6 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Cannock Chase 10 & 5 Mile9th Feb, Rugeley
- The Peak District Tissington Trail 10 Mile30th May, Buxton
- The Peak District Monsal Trail 10 Mile31st May, Bakewell
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar, Liverpool
- Draycote Water Winter 10K – February9th Feb, Rugby
- St Annes 10 Mile Run26th Jan, Lytham St Annes