See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
A series of 3 events, each with supersprint, sprint and standard distance options, offering the opportunity to progress over the Series. The races start and finish in the beautiful grounds of the Ashridge Estate in Hertfordshire, with picturesque runs in the grounds, and a bike course on quiet country roads - with a testing hill!
This is a mass-start event. All finishing positions will be calculated based on gun time and not chip time.This is a non-draft legal race. To be eligible for Triathlon England Major event titles, entrants must be a member of their home nation association and a British citizen. You will not be eligible for the Triathlon England Championships with a day license. More details on eligibility can be found in the British Triathlon Rule Book.
This event is not just reserved for the age-group heroes of duathlon, but for those of all abilities.
How to enter the Ashridge Duathlon – Race 1
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 44km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 22km, Run 2.5km
- Duathlon: Run 2.5km, Bike 11km, Run 2.5km
Ashridge Duathlon – Race 1 routes
Run – Multi-terrain
Bike – Undulating country roads
Run – Yes
Bike – No
Water will be provided once on each lap of the run and at the finish.
The Ashridge Duathlon is one of the most scenic duathlon races in the UK! The run course is a 2.5K loop around the grounds of the estate. The bike course is an 11K loop around the quiet country lanes that surround Ashridge Estate.
Ashridge Duathlon – Race 1 weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Ashridge Duathlon – Race 1 reviews (10)
4.6 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cowman City Trail Duathlon5th Dec, Milton Keynes
- Hurtleberry Off-Road Duathlon & 10km Trail Run15th Nov, Holmbury Saint Mary
- Cardiff Triathlon26th Jun 2021, Cardiff5(1)
- Bridport Triathlon15th May 2021, Bridport
- West Bay Triathlon4th Sep 2021, West Bay3(1)
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon17th Apr 2021, Harlech4.7(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.