Distances in this event
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 44km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 22km, Run 2.5km
- Duathlon: Run 2.5km, Bike 11km, Run 2.5km
Ashridge Duathlon – Race 1 routes
Run – Multi-terrain
Bike – Undulating country roads
Run – Yes
Bike – No
Water will be provided once on each lap of the run and at the finish.
The Ashridge Duathlon is one of the most scenic duathlon races in the UK! The run course is a 2.5K loop around the grounds of the estate. The bike course is an 11K loop around the quiet country lanes that surround Ashridge Estate.
From the organizer
A series of 3 events, each with supersprint, sprint and standard distance options, offering the opportunity to progress over the Series. The races start and finish in the beautiful grounds of the Ashridge Estate in Hertfordshire, with picturesque runs in the grounds, and a bike course on quiet country roads - with a testing hill!
This is a mass-start event. All finishing positions will be calculated based on gun time and not chip time.This is a non-draft legal race. To be eligible for Triathlon England Major event titles, entrants must be a member of their home nation association and a British citizen. You will not be eligible for the Triathlon England Championships with a day license. More details on eligibility can be found in the British Triathlon Rule Book.
This event is not just reserved for the age-group heroes of duathlon, but for those of all abilities.
Ashridge Duathlon – Race 1 weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Ashridge Duathlon – Race 1 reviews (10)
4.6 out of 5 stars
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival28th Sep, Hever4.3(401)
- Hercules Festival of Sport – St. Albans22nd Sep, St Albans
- Windsor Autumn Super Sprint, Sprint & Olympic Duathlon20th Oct, Windsor4.7(1)
- Great Notley Autumn Duathlon6th Oct, Braintree
- Holdenby Duathlon27th Oct, Creaton3.6(3)
- Bridport Triathlon17th May 2020, Bridport