A series of 3 events, each with supersprint, sprint and standard distance options, offering the opportunity to progress over the Series. The races start and finish in the beautiful grounds of the Ashridge Estate in Hertfordshire, with picturesque runs in the grounds, and a bike course on quiet country roads - with a testing hill!
This is a mass-start event. All finishing positions will be calculated based on gun time and not chip time.This is a non-draft legal race. To be eligible for Triathlon England Major event titles, entrants must be a member of their home nation association and a British citizen. You will not be eligible for the Triathlon England Championships with a day license. More details on eligibility can be found in the British Triathlon Rule Book.
This event is not just reserved for the age-group heroes of duathlon, but for those of all abilities.
How to enter the Ashridge Duathlon – Race 1
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 44km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 22km, Run 2.5km
- Duathlon: Run 2.5km, Bike 11km, Run 2.5km
Ashridge Duathlon – Race 1 routes
Run – Multi-terrain
Bike – Undulating country roads
Run – Yes
Bike – No
Water will be provided once on each lap of the run and at the finish.
The Ashridge Duathlon is one of the most scenic duathlon races in the UK! The run course is a 2.5K loop around the grounds of the estate. The bike course is an 11K loop around the quiet country lanes that surround Ashridge Estate.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Ashridge Duathlon – Race 1 weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Ashridge Duathlon – Race 1 reviews (10)
4.6 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Marlow Classic24th May 2020, Marlow
- Dorney Lake Christmas Half, 15km, 10km, 5km and Duathlon14th Dec, Windsor
- The Fugitive5th Jul 2020, Marlow
- Dorney Lake Winter Duathlon & Run8th Feb 2020, Windsor
- Dorney Lake Autumn Duathlon & Run5th Sep 2020, Dorney
- Windsor Winter Duathlon & Run11th Jan 2020, Dorney