This is a mass-start event. All finishing positions will be calculated based on gun time and not chip time.This is a non-draft legal race. To be eligible for British Triathlon Major event titles, entrants must be a member of their home nation association and a British citizen. You will not be eligible for World Championship Qualification with a day license. More details on eligibility can be found in the British Triathlon Rule Book.
How to enter the Ashridge Duathlon Race 3
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 22km, Run 2.5km
Ashridge Duathlon Race 3 route
Run – Multi-terrain
Bike – Undulating country roads
Run – Yes
Bike – No
Water will be provided once on each lap of the run and at the finish.
The Ashridge Duathlon is one of the most scenic duathlon races in the UK!
The run course is a 2.5K loop around the grounds of the estate. The bike course is an 11K loop around the quiet country lanes that surround Ashridge Estate.
Ashridge Duathlon Race 3 weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Meet the organizer
Ashridge Duathlon Race 3 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ashridge Duathlon Race 3?
You may also like
- The Marlow Classic24th May, Marlow
- The Fugitive5th Jul, Marlow
- Dorney Lake Winter Duathlon & Run8th Feb, Windsor
- Dorney Lake Autumn Duathlon & Run5th Sep, Dorney
- Thames Valley Spring 5K, 10K, 15K, Half Marathon & Duathlon4th Apr, Windsor
- Pitsford Sprint Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquabike, Aquathlon14th May, Northampton