ASICS Race on Track is a 10k, Half Marathon and 3.5 hr distance challenge on Sunday 24th February at Oulton Park. Its the perfect preparation if youre training for a spring marathon, such as the iconic ASICS Greater Manchester Marathon.
Alongside helping you get the miles you need under your belt, you will also be able to tap into the knowledge from some of the UKs top experts, and pick up items you need to be marathon ready. Places from each distance are strictly limited, so if you have a preferred challenge please sign up ASAP.
How to enter the ASICS Race on Track
- Run 10km
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 3h
ASICS Race on Track routes
For the 10k event, you will need to do just under 3 laps and for the half marathon you will need to complete 6 laps of the track. It is your responsibility to complete the correct number of laps and you will need to plan for how to do this. At the end of your 3rd or 6th lap (10k or half marathon respectively) you need to run to the finish down the pit lane.
For the Training Run, you can run as many times within 3.5hours, however you must have enough time to finish your last lap within this time allocation.
If you find yourself being lapped by faster runners, please make sure you keep to the left of the track.
Your time will be recorded as you pass over the timing mat at the end of each lap and at the finish line.
Water and refreshments
There is a water station on the course (see the map). This will be stocked with water only. Refreshments are also available at the end of the event.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- I'm trying to enter the 3.5 hour challenge. Is it too late? I ran it last year and really enjoyed it (even managed to finish 8th) and wanted to run it again in 2020 as part of Manchester marathon training.Hi there. Thanks for getting in touch. If you follow the link you will be able to register your interest for this event - https://humanrace.co.uk/event/asics-race-track-oulton-park/ :)
ASICS Race on Track weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
ASICS Race on Track reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was ASICS Race on Track?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December28th Nov, Tarporley
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar 2020, Tarporley
- ALDI Chester 10K8th Mar 2020, Chester
- Run Aintree - December15th Dec, Liverpool
- Run Aintree 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – February1st Feb 2020, Liverpool