We are back for the second running of the Auchterarder Half Marathon 2018 in association with Gleneagles (The Gleneagles Hotel) and organised by Five Star Active - a very warm welcome to you all. This event is part of the Auchterarder Running Festival.
How to enter the Auchterarder Half Marathon in association with Gleneagles
- Run 13.1mi
Auchterarder Half Marathon in association with Gleneagles route
The race route is identical to last years and is a Five Star scenic route all the way mostly on pavements, paths and roads. It will start and finish at The Gleneagles Hotel and make its way through Strathallan Estate passing Strathallan Castle. Please follow all instructions from our race marshalls as they are there to ensure your safety.
The spectacular race route will be emailed out to all runners prior to the race and will also be on the facebook page. There will be a cut off at 3 1/2 hours for this race.
Auchterarder Half Marathon in association with Gleneagles weather forecast
Possible light rain throughout the day.
Auchterarder Half Marathon in association with Gleneagles reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Auchterarder Half Marathon in association with Gleneagles?
You may also like
- Inverness Half Marathon15th May 2021, Inverness
- Endurancelife Coastal Trail Series – Northumberland27th Feb 2021, Bamburgh4.7(43)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
- Gateshead Half Marathon3rd Apr 2021, Gateshead
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February6th Feb 2021, Hamster, Redford
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile11th Sep 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.