A 407km cycling event starting from Clayhidon, near Taunton. Ride the Exe Valley and A39 by night, see the dawn in Somerset, use the Bath tunnels and the Bristol-Bath cyclepath, cross the Severn Bridge and return South. Event start/finish is at a great pub with free camping in a field. Seeing the sunrise at Glastonbury depends on moving speed and weather conditions.
How to enter the Avalon Sunrise 400
- Bike 407km
Avalon Sunrise 400 route
407kmStart Time: 10:30pm
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Avalon Sunrise 400 weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Avalon Sunrise 400 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Avalon Sunrise 400?
You may also like
- Beyond Somerset Sportive19th Apr 2020, Glastonbury
- Les Trois Frontières (Sportive)21st Jun 2020, Bridport
- Cycle Southampton 100k & 60k20th Jun 2020, Southampton
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- Prudential RideLondon 10016th Aug 2020, London4.4(42)
- Tour De Shane – The Pembrokeshire Sportive29th Mar 2020, St Davids5(8)