A 407km cycling event starting from Clayhidon, near Taunton. Ride the Exe Valley and A39 by night, see the dawn in Somerset, use the Bath tunnels and the Bristol-Bath cyclepath, cross the Severn Bridge and return South. Event start/finish is at a great pub with free camping in a field. Seeing the sunrise at Glastonbury depends on moving speed and weather conditions.
How to enter the Avalon Sunrise 400
- Bike 407km
Avalon Sunrise 400 route
407kmStart Time: 10:30pm
Avalon Sunrise 400 weather forecast
Rain in the morning and afternoon.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Avalon Sunrise 400 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Avalon Sunrise 400?
You may also like
- Beyond Wessex Sportive5th Jun 2021, Bridport
- Devon Grit28th Aug 2021, East Budleigh
- Dragon Ride5th Jun 2021, Port Talbot5(2)
- Beyond Somerset Sportive (Saturday or Sunday)9th Apr 2021, Glastonbury
- Beyond New Forest Sportive (Saturday & Sunday)14th May 2021, Exbury
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.