This race is suitable for all abilities and is one of the flattest (if not the!!) in the UK and Ireland with the only 24m climb. Beautiful scenery and iconic historic buildings, a largely traffic free course run on amazing surfaces.
How to enter the Ayr Running Festival 10k and Half Marathon
- Run 10km
- Run 13.1mi
Ayr Running Festival 10k and Half Marathon routes
The 5k loop is repeated twice for the 10k so please see the route description below.
The race starts are outside the Citadele path. Runners run on the road for approximately 600m before joining the wide coastal path (The historic Lang Scots Mile path). After 1 straight mile, you take a left turn and then a sweeping right at the roundabout onto Seafield Drive. Straight down this road to reach an adjoining path to the Esplanade path, taking a right onto the straight path eventually joining the original race route for about 1.5 miles. Here you will go through the finish funnel and run to a turn point just further down the jetty road, turning and then finishing under the gantry (or If doing the 10k repeating the loop).
Ayr Running Festival 10k and Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ayr Running Festival 10k and Half Marathon?
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Great Scottish Run2nd Oct, Glasgow4.8(35)
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival28th May, Edinburgh4.3(13)
- The St Patricks Day Half Marathon, 10k, 5k & 1k12th Mar, undefined
- The Mother's Day Virtual Half Marathon, 10k, 5k & 1k13th Mar, undefined
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k28th May, Clappersgate
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.