Suggest an edit
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
Run through Bristol's popular Leigh Woods under the cover of darkness in this exciting trail race. There will be lots of support along the way, before a prize-giving for the fastest finishers presented at the nearby pub.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there an age limit?
Yes, there are age restrictions for all 4 races: 10K: 16+, 5K: 12+, 2K: Ages 8-11, 1K: Ages 3-7
What type of head torch will I need?
Generally the more expensive the head torch, the brighter and more reliable the light will be and it will enable you to run faster. It is recommended that you spend at least £30 on a head torch. A £5 petrol station head torch is not recommended.
Can I race with my dog?
Dogs are not permitted on the course.
Can I wear headphones?
No, the use of music players and earphones is not allowed during the race.
Back to Black Bristol weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and overnight.
80% chance of rain
Moderate wind possible, up to 24mph
Back to Black Bristol reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Bristol 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Bristol4.5(2)
- Bridgwater Half Marathon5th Sep, Bridgwater
- Cardiff 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun14th Nov, Cardiff4.4(9)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- Cotswolds Trail Half Marathon and 10K5th Sep, Winchcombe
- Run Bournemouth Festival2nd Oct, Bournemouth4.5(46)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.