Situated on the world famous Antrim Coast Road you will find BallyGallys award winning beach, nestled under the Sallagh Braes and home to the historic BallyGally Castle.
Views of the infamous North channel and the Mull of Kintyre will meet you as you stand ready for a running beach start into the chilly waters of BallyGally!
How to enter the BallyGally Beach Swim
- Swim 3.1mi
- Swim 2.4mi
- Swim 1.2mi
BallyGally Beach Swim routes
Race cut off times
- 1.2 mile: 1 hour
- 2.4 mile: 2 hours
- 3.1 mile: 3 hours
Absolutely, We will have home made cakes, soup and warm drinks on the beach!
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
BallyGally Beach Swim reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was BallyGally Beach Swim?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon6th Aug, London4.5(157)
- London Duathlon24th Apr, Richmond4.9(5)
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Great Scottish Run2nd Oct, Glasgow4.8(35)
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival28th May, Edinburgh4.3(13)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k28th May, Clappersgate
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.