Baltimore Running Festival
Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k, and 1 more
Sat, 15 Oct 2022
Baltimore, United States
Based on 13,892 participants
Based on location
5 to 20m elevation gain per km
Invite friends, earn credit
After booking your event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get $10 credit if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.
Sat, 15 Oct 2022
- Collectible Crack the Crab finisher medal with unique opening shell design
- Under Armour performance shirt
- Post-race beer
- Free race photos courtesy of CareFirst BlueCross Blue Shield [learn more]
- Free race & expo parking in select M&T Bank Stadium lots (other paid lots also available during race weekend)
- Baggage check buses at Camden Yards (moved to Inner Harbor for finish)
- Mile-marker sign at each mile
- Clocks at various splits on the course
- 15 fluid stations on the course (water and Gatorade),
- Fruit, pretzels, potato chips, energy gel and other snacks (2 locations on course),
- Toilets at start/finish and various points on the course..
- The Maryland Stadium Authority will offer Lots F and G for DISCOUNTED PARKING during the expo. These lots are within a walking distance from the convention center– about .75 mile. There is also the option to take the Light Rail from the Hamburg St. station located Lot G two stops to the Convention Center stop. Several paid lots are located near the Convention Center if you choose to pay to park. (see map on the previous page of this booklet.)
- We will be providing a free courtesy shuttle to the expo from lots F and G. It is about a 15-minute bus ride each way. The shuttle stop will be located on the curbside island between lots G & H (see the adjacent map and look for the shuttle bus flag) from 11:30am-8:30pm each day of the expo.